Total Package Price
Crematory Direct Cremation consists of:
- Limited professional services of funeral director and staff.
- Removal and transport of deceased up to a 30 mile radius from our crematory facility by our personal staff (Additional mileage fee of $2.00 per loaded mile if over 30 miles).
- Professional care and refrigeration at our crematory facility with our three-point identification process.
- Filing the death certificate with the State of Texas and obtaining one certified copy. (Additional certified copies will be $4.00 each).
- The required Cremation Authorization Letter from the Medical Examiner or Justice of the Peace along with the Cremation Permit from the local registrar’s office.
- The Minimum Corrugated Cardboard Box required for the cremation process.
- Crematory Retort Fee (Our crematory is located on site).
- Plastic Temporary Container placed within a cardboard box.