What To Do When Death Occurs
First Step: Initial Contact
· Contact Nurse, Hospice or 911 if necessary
· Contact Brown Family Crematory at 817-877-1777
We have either a licensed funeral director or a competent and understanding person answering the phones 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, regardless of whether it is a weekend or holiday we are here when you need us.
You need to provide us with the following information.
· Name and location of the deceased.
· Name, phone number, and relationship of the person who will be in charge of making arrangements.
We will respond with our staff for the professional removal and transportation to our crematory.
Second Step: Completing Our Secure Registration Process
· You can find our Registration tab on our homepage.
By completing the secure registration process we are able to notify Social Security of the death, create the death certificate for the doctor, medical examiner or justice of the peace, and create a death notification.